Searching...
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I can put you in touch with the simple beauty and reality that is inside you

Question: 
Philosophers from Socrates to Schopenhauer have been saying, 'Look Within.' 
Are you a philosopher? 

I'd like to be far more practical than that. 
I am not just saying, 'I think what we are looking for is within inside of us. 
I think we will find it within.' 
What I am saying is that I can put you in touch with the simple beauty 
and reality that is inside you. I have the means to do so.

- Prem Rawat (Maharaji)



News: President of Italian Senate Honors Prem Rawat
view online  Google  Facebook  Twitter



WOPG   |   YPI   |   Facebook



Feedback, suggestions, queries: Contact Us

These inspirational quotes are mainly excerpts from worldwide events of Prem Rawat, and occasionally from other eminent personalities.
Prem Rawat is a man of singular vision and clarity. He is a teacher with a core message: the peace people are looking for is already within.
He has dedicated his life to the dissemination of this message and has spoken in person to millions of people on six continents. Learn more.

Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Invite Friends | Spanish version | French version | Hindi version


 
Back to top!