Searching...
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Peace is within all of us. And if we want, we can experience that.

A lot of people think fulfillment will change the whole world for them; it won't. 
What it will do, is let you know where your true home is. 
The reality is, that peace is within me, whether I am a beggar or I am a king. 
It doesn't matter to peace. We see such a big difference 
between the two: a beggar and a king, but think about it. 
What does the beggar really dream of?: becoming a king. And what does a king dream of?: 
"I wish my life was simple like that beggar." 
So different, yet so similar. Both are looking for peace. The beggar thinks: 
"If I become the king, I will have peace." 
And the king says: "If I become the beggar, I will have peace." 
These are differences that we have created. 
There is one simple similarity we all share: 
peace is within all of us. And if we want, we can experience that. 
- Prem Rawat (Maharaji)


Video  "Words Of Peace" Infomercial on Brazillian TV   |   Article The Reflection of Peace

WOPG   |   YPI   |   Facebook



Feedback, suggestions, queries: Contact Us

These quotes are excerpts from various worldwide events of Mr. Prem Rawat.
Prem Rawat is a man of singular vision and clarity. He is a teacher with a core message: the peace people are looking for is already within.
He has dedicated his life to the dissemination of this message and has spoken in person to millions of people on six continents. Learn more.

Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Invite Friends


 
Back to top!