Searching...
Friday, April 17, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009

Prem Rawat Maharaji Words of Peace

"When I have come home to this moment called now,
I feel my heart dancing with gratitude.
Perhaps tears come, but they are of joy, not sorrow.
Every fiber in my being rejoices to be alive.
I have no quest for tomorrow,
or even the moment yet to come.
And that's good because it is a moment that
I could live in forever. " - Maharaji






What We Reflect   |   Banner Year for Prem Rawat's Message of Peace
video: "Words Of Peace" Infomercial on Brazillian TV
Young People's Initiative



YPI is a collection of young minds, propagating the wave of peace, inspired by the message of Mr. Prem Rawat.
We are youth from different cultures, backgrounds, professions sharing a common thinking. We believe that efforts taken at an individual level can make this world a more beautiful place to live.

 
Back to top!