Searching...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quote of the Day Project from The YPI - www.theypi.net

I have been involved in designing Quote of the Day messages which is a project started by The YPI - The Young People's Initiative Team - http://www.theypi.net.


I have just played the role of designing the quotes - which involves combining the quotes of Maharaji (Mr Prem Rawat) and the various beautiful images.

The quotes are of course those picked from Mr Prem Rawat's world wide addresses and the images are contributed from people who are inspired from his message of Peace and inner contentment.


I don't own the copyright of any of the images and the quotes.
My role is just to put them together in creative ways.
They are put on my blog only for showcasing my design skills.
Of course people who are inspired by these quotes are welcome to get in touch with (quotes.at.theypi.net) to benefit from the message.


The quotes is a free daily service which you can avail by registering at http://theypi.net/register.php

 
Back to top!